Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Let's play a game

What do you like to do? What are your hobbies and interests? What do you think about when you don't have anything else to think about?

As you may notice, this blog is going through a bit of a mid-life crisis. I finally figured something out: I'm not as interested in writing about my own life as I am in doing projects or looking for new things to try. Ya with me?

The facelift this blog is currently undergoing is intended to serve 3 purposes:
*to share projects and ideas I find,
*to encourage you and show you how easy making things beautiful really can be, and
*to showcase finished projects.


Still with me? Great!

I'm going to take the next few days and share some of my favorite "places" of inspiration and do-it-yourself knowhow with you! First up, Thrifty Decor Chick!




Sarah, best known as the Thrifty Decor Chick, is an interior decorator turned stay at home mom. Her house is gorgeous and so much of it is done with homemade or secondhand, refurbished or repurposed items. She has serious addictions to thrift stores, spray paint, and the holidays. The best part: she shares her talents with everyone because she loves what shedoes. She loves her home and wants you to love yours, too.
Here are just a few pictures from around her house:









The other best part: She keeps it real!


We'll see you tomorrow for Day 2 of our feature posts!

No comments: