Friday, April 23, 2010

Reader Feature!

I've had a few crazy days this week which have kept me from posting some of the amazing things I've seen lately, but there was one today I couldn't resist taking a minute to share: DP's FIRST EVER Reader Feature!


Meet Wendy, from Spinelli Snapshots!


After reading this post from our Let's Play a Game series, Wendy was totally inspired by Ana's work over at Knock-Off Wood and got right to work! Wendy and her husband just bought their first house, and she mentions in her blog that she's been thinking nearly non-stop about furnishing her new home. And let's be honest here, who of us hasn't been in this same position? Let me just cut to the chase and show you what Wendy has already accomplished in less than a week since she first discovered the website:

She'll tell you she's not done, and of course, there's endless sanding involved, but isn't her project wonderful? I love how she changed the dimensions of the table to meet her own family's needs, I love the bench, and I love her determination to make it happen! Read about Wendy's project (so far) in her own words here.


And have a FABULOUS weekend!

No comments: