Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Amazing bookshelf transformation!

I discovered Amanda at The Hand Me Down House only a few weeks ago,
and I was instantly hooked!



I saw this yesterday and couldn't believe the simplicity of it.

I actually started this post yesterday afternoon, but didn't have time to finish it up until now.
And it's a good thing! 

Check out this chandalier transformation, and what she made with the leftover lantern casing using Mod Podge!



Here are those project links again:
For the bookcase makeover, click here
For the original chandalier makeover, click here
and for her outdoor lantern, click here

So go visit Amanda at The Hand Me Down House, but be prepared to stay a while!


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! I'm excited to browse around HERE for awhile & then head over to The Hand Me Down House!

Anonymous said...

The bookcase transformation is quite amazing! Wish I had that kind of ambition.

Di