Saturday, July 10, 2010

Well sheesh!

I have always found so much inspiration and so many good ideas from "linky parties".  Do you know what I'm talking about?  For examples, check out the following that are happening right now: here, here, and here (to name only a few).

I am one woman who has benefited enormously by the project ideas and helpful information shared in these "parties" - it's like one-stop-shopping!

Not long ago, I started sharing some of my own projects and ideas by linking up to some of the different parties around.  I wanted to contribute back to the wealth of knowledge I had borrowed from, and maybe help inspire someone else.

So this morning, I saw an increase in traffic on the ol' blog.  Curious, I checked around a bit, only to find:

giveaways

!!!!!

I'm so excited!  I mean, it's bound to happen that you get noticed eventually, but I wasn't really expecting it to happen to me.

So welcome, visitors!  We'd love for you to stick around!



Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Annie and Family said...

Dorese, I found your blog from your comment on mine. And I have to say that after looking at some of the projects you have done I am totally flattered that you would even LOOK at my blog. :) Hope you don't mind if I pop in more often and copy your wonderful ideas!